1 hour 20 minutes
2 Cups White Chocolate Chips or Almond Bark
3 Cups Chow Mein Noodles
1/2 Cup roughly chopped nut of choice (Almond, Cashew, peanut)
1/2 Cup Red and Green M&M’s
- Lay parchment paper on the countertop or on 2 baking sheets.
- Fill a pot with 2 inches of water and bring it to a simmer. Put the white chocolate chips in a bowl and place over the pot of simmering water. (Do not let the bottom of the bowl touch the water.) Melt chocolate, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes.
- While the chocolate is melting, combine noodles, and nuts of choice in a large bowl, and set aside.
- Once the white chocolate is melted completely, pour it over the noodle and nut mix. Mix until everything is coated.
- Using two spoons, drop 24 tablespoon-sized mounds onto the parchment paper. Use the Red and Green M&M’s and sprinkle on top while the chocolate is still wet.
- Allow to set completely, about 1 hour. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days or refrigerate for up to 1 week.