1.Chili’s coming to Sand Springs
2. Tropical smoothie coming to Sand Springs
3. Dutch Bros opened in Sheffield Crossing
4. Schlotzsky’s opened in River West
5. Started construction on a new housing development near 51st and Highway 97
6. Partnership with Tulsa County to facilitate removing Berryhill Schools from sewer lagoons and constructing a new sewer line and lift stations.
7. Opening our New Main Street extension and new road to Lincoln on-ramp to Eastbound Highway 64/412
8. Emergency repairs to the storm water outfall at 4th and Industrial
9. Airport operations that brought Skyboss Aviation and Bondio LLC to operate from Pogue Airport.
10. Keystone Ancient Forest added Track Chairs for disabled participants access to the trails with donation from Phillips 66
11. Keystone Ancient Forest received donation from Webco to add our new Butterfly habitat
12. Work beginning on an expansion at Webco on Highway 51 that will become their new headquarters and training center
13. CDBG waterline project on Lincoln from 8th to 10th.
14. Partnership with ODOT on an ADA sidewalk project to soon start on 2nd Street from Wilson to McKinley and McKinley from 2nd Street to 10th Street
15. Design and bidding of Streetscape for the 100 block of South Main Street with anticipated construction this Spring
16. Passage of 2022 GO Bond Proposition 1 which will provide for $4,325,000.00 for roadway overlays.
17. Passage of 2022 GO Bond Proposition 2 which will provide for new storm sirens and a new Animal Welfare facility.
18. Passage of 2022 GO Bond Proposition 3 which will provide for Sports Field Improvements, Portable Restroom Facilities, Page Park Rehabilitation, Neighborhood Trail Improvements, A new Dog Park, Repairs to the Sand Springs Museum, Golf Course Parking Improvements and New Parks Maintenance Facilities.
19. Passage of 2022 GO Bond Proposition 4 which will provide for more downtown streetscape improvements as well as a cooperative effort with Sand Springs Public Schools to construct a new downtown plaza N.W. of the Triangle.
20. Partnership with our local Chamber of Commerce, and Local Church Network on Christmas season events
21. Partnership with the Sand Springs Home who is helping on economic development issues