Applicants should know how to present ideas in a simple, straightforward manner so to appeal to readers and should have enough personality and writing style to keep the text engaging.
Myers Marketing Management is seeking a creative professional with an understanding of major search engines and what people are searching for when they visit particular websites. Content writers should have the following skills:
- Skillful overall writing in a number of different styles/tones
- Precise spelling and grammar
- An understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- Comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Understanding of keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- Ability to format articles on the web
Applicants should also be a passionate learners since they will write about a variety of topics and types of businesses. Should be able to take complex information and turn it into easy-to-understand copy is an essential aspect of any project.
Job Tasks Include:
Applicants should be able to communicate with Account Executives and clients in order to gather relevant information for a project.
There are a number of different tasks that content writers tackle in this position:
- Core website copy
- Blogs and news articles
- Social media posts
- Content for banners
- Product descriptions
- Case studies, whitepapers, and ebooks
- Company bios
- Landing pages
Applicants should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org