Tomato Cucumber and Feta Quinoa Salad offers the crunch of cucumbers, fresh tomatoes and creamy feta mixed with healthy, filling quinoa topped with a light lemony dressing. This salad is a great addition to your summer meals, BBQ or picnics.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/2 cup feta
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 3 green onions, green and white parts chopped
- 1/2 pint of cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook quinoa according to directions. Set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the feta, cucumber, green onions and cherry tomatoes.
- Add the olive oil and lemon juice mixing to coat the salad.
- Add the quinoa and mix to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Note: For an added punch, try adding 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro and some chicken to make it a complete meal! This also goes great served over mixed greens or arugula!
Have a favorite or family recipe you want to see up on our website? Submit it here!