Things you will need:
- Brown construction paper
- Colorful construction paper
- Families hands
- First, you will want to make your tree. For this we used two sheets of construction paper and cut them in half to build the trunk of the tree. We then used one and a half pages to cut out branches. We cut these in many different sizes. (We used large construction paper from Michael’s, if you use regular sized paper you will need about five or six pieces.)
- Then tape them all to the wall to shape the tree.
- Then you will want your family to trace their hands onto the colorful construction paper, then cut them out.
- Finally, you will write what you are thankful for on the hands and tape the all over the tree to become the leaves.
Thank you all for participating in We Are Sand Springs Family Friday! We would like to say a special thank you to Kids Castle for sponsoring this week!
Make sure to send us pictures if you re-create any of our snacks or the thankful tree!