The day has finally come! Schools out for summer!! Kids are rejoicing while parents are praying there are plenty of activities to keep their children occupied this summer. No worries, parents. Sand Springs is bringing you more summer fun than you could ever think!
- May 30th: Summerfest at River City Park
- June 8th-12th: Book Box Art Camp
- June 20th: Big Blast Fireworks Preview Night
- June 29th-July 2nd: Kids Summer Celebration by Solace Church
- July 3rd: Sertoma Fireworks Show
- Through Aug 1st: Tulsa City-County Summer Reading Program
Not to mention weekly events from Harper’s Hut, Yesterday to Now, Big Blast Fireworks, CASE Community Center and so many more! To see a full list of events, pick up the latest issue of We Are Sand Springs! Plus, be sure to watch our website for even MORE family fun you can get in on while helping out the community. With so many still recovering from the storm, let’s show that Sandite Pride, support one another and make this summer one we will never forget!