Saint Patrick’s Day is coming up this Friday, March 17! Even if you’re not Irish, it’s fun to pull out all your green clothes and shamrocks (and avoid being pinched!) and to count your luck. We’ve pulled together five fun ways to celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day right here in Sand Springs.
- Head over to Ashton’s Boutique or YellowHouse Market & Boutique to look for some cute new green clothes and accessories.
- Spend the afternoon at one of our Sand Springs parks looking for four-leaf clovers.
- Let your nails do the talking! Get a fun green manicure or pedicure at one of our Sand Springs nail salons.
- Over 21? Head over to RibCrib for a Guinness to get in the Irish spirit.
- Looking for a more family-friendly option? Pick up some green Saint Patrick’s Day treats at Sweetie Pie’s Bakery & Deli or Livi Lee’s Donuts.
We hope you have a fun and safe Saint Patrick’s Day! What’s your favorite way to celebrate?