If you want to take your valentine on a fun date but aren’t able to spend a lot of cash, this list is for you! We’ve gathered five of our favorite budget-friendly date ideas right here in Sand Springs. Check out our list below and let us know what you think!
- Start a romantic afternoon with Napoli’s Italian Restaurant’s lunch special – Tuesday through Sunday you can get bread, a salad and a tasty entree for only $6.95!
- Pick up a dozen fresh-cut roses from one of our Sand Springs florists! You can save a little money by purchasing only the flowers and putting them in a vase you already have at home.
- Bring a blanket, stop by Sweetie Pie’s to pick up some sandwiches to-go and have a picnic under the sun at one of our Sand Springs parks!
- Shopping is always fun. Be on the lookout for special sales and promotions at your favorite local boutiques, such as Yellowhouse Market & Boutique and Ashton’s Boutique! (Psst…look for an Ashton’s Boutique coupon in our January/February magazine!)
- Treat your sweetheart to a sweet treat from Livi Lee’s! Breakfast and morning coffee make for a thoughtful and unexpected date, or surprise your special someone with a box of their delicious donuts.
There you have it! We hope our list was helpful. How will you date-on-a-budget? Let us know in the comments!