Big Blast Fireworks has more than 13 locations serving the Tulsa Metro Area. They are committed to helping local non-profit groups raise money for their respective causes and have been doing so for over 28 years! Each event is tailored to their partners needs and their customers are offered both a “Best Price and No Dud Guarantee”! Great service, great fireworks and a great cause!
- Always follow the instructions written on the fireworks packaging, provided by the manufacturer.
- Never attempt to hold a firework in your hand.
- Never pick-up a firework after it has been shot off.
- Never place any part of your body directly over a fireworks device when lighting the fuse. Back up to a safe distance immediately after lighting fireworks.
- Never try to re-light or pick up fireworks that have not ignited fully.
- Never point or throw fireworks at another person.
- Do not allow children 16 years or under unsupervised while fireworks are in use.
- Always have an adult supervise fireworks activities.
- Have a pre-filled water bucket nearby for disposal of sparklers.
- Have a water hose in place in the event it is needed, for small, contained fires.
- If you are lighting your fireworks on a grassy area, it will only help if you have a sprinkler wet down the display area a few hours before lighting your fireworks
- After fireworks complete their burning, douse the spent device with plenty of water from a bucket or hose before discarding it to prevent a trash fire.
- Make sure fireworks are legal in your area before buying or using them.
For more information on how you can get involved and for a complete list of locations, check out their website! www.BigBlastFireworksOK.com