I picked up some fresh blueberries last week at the store with blueberry muffins in mind. It took every bit of “supervising” that I could manage for a day or two to keep my kids from eating them until I had time to bake, but it was so worth it. They were absolutely amazing! Here’s the recipe.
Absolutely Amazing Blueberry Muffins
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh blueberriesDirections:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour muffin pan or use paper liners.
- Sift together dry ingredients and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs and beat well. Next, add milk and flour mixture. Beat until all ingredients have combined.
- Coat blueberries lightly in flour and then stir into muffin batter.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes. Enjoy!